New Century Academy Student Council
Please refer to the ***New User Assistance*** sub-forum for help registering.

January 28 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down

January 28 2016

Post by Alexis Grack on Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Hello, the only thing I have for the agenda tonight is the Carnival (If we wanted/needed to plan anything for that) and the Sadie Hawkins dance on the 12. One more possible thing is the "Crush On You" fundraiser. We will start that next week. It will go from the 1-5, that way everything can be ordered to be handed out on Friday 12th. Student Council is going to happen next week and that is also when we will vote for the new VP.
First: Does anything need to be talked about for the carnival? Or do we just want to start finding volunteers and game ideas?
Second: The Sadies dance. We need to figure out decorations. Student council will be on Tuesday and if Kaitlyn and I go shopping Monday, we can get everything then. As far as getting food, it might be early... but it'll get figured out. We will go with carnations (What colors?) and CRUSH pop (Any flavors other than Orange?) Either we never decided these two questions or I don't have them in my notes... *Any choices I will need to talk to Mock about, but it's good to have a general idea, especially if we start selling on Monday.

That is all I have. If anyone has anything else, as always feel free to say something.

Alexis elephant
Alexis Grack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: January 28 2016

Post by PrincessKait on Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:53 pm

HEYYYY. Princess Kaiiit for VP Wink Carnival; so i think we should get ready for the carnival make sure everythings planned and our volunteers will follow though. We should talk to Mock about food for the dance, we need to go shopping and two trips is pointless when they're like really closely dated. PURPLEE for Vday flowers!! or like pink or white or red or something. the purple one for pop

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Kaitlyn queen Wink
PrincessKait

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Grack on Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:34 pm

We will have people ask their advisories about game ideas. I can go around (with whomever becomes VP) and get volunteers. We can ask next week, give them 1-2 wks to decide and check the date, and put their names down.
Alexis Grack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessKait on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:25 pm

nobody can say ' i work" lol & i think volunteers, we should start with teachers!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Kaitlyn queen Wink
PrincessKait

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum