New Century Academy Student Council
Please refer to the ***New User Assistance*** sub-forum for help registering.

Meeting Agenda from Feb 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting Agenda from Feb 2

Post by Alexis Grack on Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:56 pm

Hello Hi Hola Aloha (Hawaii sounds fabulous...),
On Tuesday we talked about A LOT of things (or so it seemed). We voted for a new VP (Congrats, Kaitlyn), we talked about decorations for the Sadies Dance (REMIND YOUR ADVISORIES ABOUT THE DANCE), we talked slightly about the Crush On You fundraiser (REMIND THEM ABOUT THAT TOO, IT ONLY GOES UNTIL MON FEB 8 ), we talked about doing a penny wars to help a previous student raise money for charity, and we talked about an open lunch letter that will go to the board this month. Fun times!

The carnival is on the calendar and is pretty much set in stone (unless something unforeseen happens). The first thing that needs to be done (I can hopefully start finding people tomorrow) is finding volunteers! We need as many people as possible. Once we know how many we have, we can figure out how many games/activity spots we can have. If anyone has anything else that needs to be discussed about the carnival just bring it up!

Please please please remind your advisories about the things mentioned in the top paragraph. (Don't mention the open lunch letter, a few things need to be discussed before that is brought up).

Have a glorious night!
Alexis elephant
Alexis Grack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting Agenda from Feb 2

Post by PrincessKait on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:21 pm

We can also start telling people about the clothes fundraiser right? With Becker's okay to have boxes of clothes scattered around the school lol. Crush on you fundraiser is really down, that needs to get out very much so. I shall pinterest games!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Kaitlyn queen Wink
PrincessKait

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Grack on Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:01 pm

We can start telling people about the clothing drive, on Monday how about? Tomorrow we'll ask people if we can use their classrooms and then we can get boxes (I'll see if I can get some this weekend.) and then we can tell people we'll start taking stuff!!
Alexis Grack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessKait on Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:43 pm

Sounds good to me!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Kaitlyn queen Wink
PrincessKait

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum