New Century Academy Student Council
Please refer to the ***New User Assistance*** sub-forum for help registering.

***Idea*** Thanksgiving/Christmas Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***Idea*** Thanksgiving/Christmas Event

Post by Nik Lodermeier on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:09 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to propose the following ideas for the Thanksgiving and Christmas events.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanksgiving:

Thanksgiving Walk-Through/Party:

Thanksgiving themed walk through with mock food on tables as well as dressed up "pilgrims" "native americans" with scenery and props.

Candy/food hand-outs?

Thanksgiving themed party within the gym:

Food suggestions, props, etc??

Entrance Fee:

$5 Regular.

$7 Walk-through package.

FREE if you donate 5 lbs of food into a collection bin that we'd drop off at the McLeod county food-shelf.
Christmas Walk-Through/Party

Winter Wonderland themed walk-through with fake snow, random candy placements such as in a Christmas tree hanging for people to grab. Fake snow bucket/tote with random candy in it along with a prize if you find *insert cool item here*.

"Remnants of Halloween corner" A dark Halloween themed corner in which the demented reign-deer "Clackers" resides and along with a hidden fog machine next to his corner "cave" lies within a "secret treat" or random piece of awesome candy like a full size candy bar and what not.

Sign before the corner "cave" says. "Come near if you do not fear".

Christmas Themed party within the gym:

Christmas lights, lots of them also in the walk-through.

Food, Christmas themed treats and the like.

Fake snow, and snow men. "Don't worry about the clean up, a broom and dust pan is always handy Wink"

Punch bowl. Cups, plates, forks, *disposable*. Trash bags as well.

Entrance Fee:

$6 Regular.

$8 Walk-through package.

FREE if 10 lbs of food is donated into a bin to be dropped off at the McLeod county food-shelf.

I will update the information as soon as I (or anyone else) thinks of new additions.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello, I am an NCA student wishing to influence a new direction for the student council.
If you're new here, please review our rules here
If you are on the student council, are a staff member, or are a student at NCA then follow the link here.
I'm currently looking for any would be Moderators or Administrators.
If you have any background in the website Forumotion with forum running know-how as well as having any concerns or questions then please contact me here: studentcouncilforum@gmail.com
Nik Lodermeier
Administrator

View user profile http://ncastudentcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ***Idea*** Thanksgiving/Christmas Event

Post by maddi_sodapop on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:12 am

i think we should have a thanksgiving food drive. we need to help out the community more. we can even make it into an advisory contest! who ever collects the most food wins!

maddi_sodapop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Darkness on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:17 am

Advisory food collection contest.

Most food collected wins prize.

Suggestions?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nik Lodermeier: Forum Administrator

NCA!!
The Darkness
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: